Drs. Hamilton & Herring - Trusted Orthodontists to Hickory
Hamilton & Herring Orthodontics has been creating beautiful smiles since 1982! Our Hickory orthodontists, Dr. David Hamilton and Dr. Jason Herring, in our practice specialize in comprehensive orthodontic treatments for children, teens, and adults, by offering:
• Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® clear teeth aligners
• Metal and clear In-Ovation® self-ligating braces
• Surgical Orthodontics
• Orthodontics for Children & Adults
• Outstanding customer service!
• We accept and file for most insurance carriers
• Flexible payment arrangements
At Hamilton & Herring Orthodontics, our mission is to provide excellent orthodontic care and exceptional customer service in a warm, caring, and fun office environment. We accomplish our mission by treating each person as a unique and special individual, deserving of our very best. We respect the trust our patients place in us, and we strive continually to be worthy of it.
Drs. Hamilton and Herring are Hickory’s leading orthodontic specialists, with a combined 40 years of experience in creating beautiful smiles. As specialists in orthodontics, they have the training and expertise to correct of all types of bite and smile problems for patients of all ages. Whatever orthodontic problem you may have, and whatever your age, you can be sure that your smile is in good hands at Hamilton & Herring Orthodontics. Checkout our orthodontist reviews.
We believe that providing excellent orthodontic care means using the most current, scientifically proven techniques to help our patients get the results they deserve. We choose our treatment approach for each patient individually; there is no “cookie cutter” treatment here.
• In-Ovation: Our patients can choose between colorful metal braces or clear porcelain braces. We use modern, self-ligating In-Ovation braces, which provide a number of proven benefits to our patients, including faster, more comfortable archwire changes, longer intervals between appointments, and easier cleaning than traditional braces.
• Invisalign: We find that many patients are excellent candidates for treatment with Invisalign or Invisalign Teen, in which a series of clear, removable aligners are used to straighten teeth. For patients who want to improve their smile but don’t want to wear braces on their teeth, Invisalign can be a great choice. We are proud to be the leading provider of Invisalign treatment in the Hickory area.
• Growth Modification: Finally, in addition to braces and aligners, many of our patients benefit from the use of special orthodontic appliances designed to influence the growth of the jaws or provide superior control for moving certain teeth. As you can see, we have a full toolkit of options so we can tailor a treatment plan specifically to your needs.