What Is Early Orthodontic Treatment?
What Are the Benefits of Phase 1 Orthodontics?
- Speech and eating problems
- Significant overbite or underbite
- Impacted adult teeth
- Injury in teeth, gums, and jawbones
- Bruxing, or teeth grinding
- Expensive and lengthy orthodontic treatments into adulthood
- Cavities and other tooth decay
- Periodontal disease and gum disease
Interceptive Orthodontic Treatments Available at Herring Orthodontics
At Herring Orthodontics, we offer two main types of Phase 1 orthodontic treatment for our youngest patients: Invisalign First and Phase 1 braces.
Phase 1 Braces
Phase 1 Clear Aligners
What If My Child Does Not Need Phase 1 Orthodontic Treatment?
Secure Your Child’s Smile With Interceptive Treatment in Hickory, NC at Herring Orthodontics
Early orthodontic treatment is an important and incredibly worthwhile option for children with serious developing orthodontic issues! With years of experience in growing healthy smiles, we know how to put your child on a path to lasting orthodontic health.
To schedule your Phase 1 treatment consultation, call us at our Hickory, NC office or complete our online form with the link below. We look forward to meeting your family and helping your child show off their smile!